Picture this, it's 20 degrees outside, your fireplace is roaring, and your sipping on a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Except there's a plot twist, this hot chocolate is actually good for you and with every sip you feel your mood increasing, you're getting collagen intake, and tons of antioxidants.
Let us introduce you to Cosmic Cocoa by Moon Juice!
It's no secret that here at Verde we are OBSESSED with Moon Juice products. From adaptogen dusts to yoni oils and everything in between, Moon Juice has got what it takes to amp up your supplement stash. We wanted to give you the low down on one product in particular, the Cosmic Cocoa.
The Cosmic Cocoa is much like their dusts but usually is combined with a ton of other ingredients. It also has a delicious, chocolatey taste. Keep reading to see what all makes up the Cosmic Cocoa powder.
The Cosmic Cocoa is a mixture of:
- Sex Dust: Helps target stress that is caused by hormone imbalances and helps level them out. Also helps spark creative energy to flow in and out of the bedroom. Filled with Shatavari, Shilajit, Epimedium, Schisandra, Cacao & Maca adaptogens.
* from Moon Juice's website
- Spirit Dust: Feel this dust brighten your overall aura and spirit. It'll bring you center, calm your nerves, and give you overall relief. A huge mood booster filled with Reishi, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Wildcrafted Mimosa Bark, Dan Shen, and Longan Berry.
*from Moon Juice's website
- Collagen Protect: Moon Juice's Collagen Protect is a a vegan creamer that helps you maintain and gain collagen. It's goal is to help minimize fine lines and hydrate skin from the inside out! It is also beneficial for hair follicle strength!
- Organic Cacao: Cacao is a superfood that is rich in minerals and antioxidants, it is VERY mood-boosting. This supplement also helps boost energy, spark libido, and relieve stress.
How To Use Cosmic Cocoa:
+ 2 tbsp Cosmic Cocoa
+ 8 oz hot water or warm nut milk
+ Blend. Blend. Blend
= Delicious, extremely beneficial Hot Cocoa
Everyone deserves to sip on a Hot Chocolate this delicious and heathy during our cold Wisconsin winters! Get one for yourself and give a couple away as a gift! You won't regret it.